We Offer Top of The Line Jandy Products
JXi™ POOL & SPA HEATER
An Ultra-Compact and Energy-Efficient Gas Pool Heater
The JXi™ heater sets the standard in pool and spa heating with unsurpassed energy-efficiency and optional cost-saving Integrated Bypass technology that diverts water flow away from the heater when there is no call for heat. Boasting an 84% thermal efficiency rating and a low-NOx design, the JXi is available in both natural and propane gas models. The JXi also features advanced automation compatibility with AquaLink® systems and iAquaLink™ control, for anytime, anywhere convenience, and an ultra-compact, lightweight design, that allows for faster and easier installation—making it a top choice for pool professionals and pool owners everywhere.
Available for sale only at your local pool store. This product can not be purchased online.
Pro-driven features for the fastest, most customer-friendly pool heater installation include:
- Ultra-compact, 2’x2′ footprint for small space requirements and maximum installation flexibility*
- Lightweight design, weighs less than 126 pounds unpackaged, for easy maneuverability and transport
- Best retrofit option, no plumbing adjustments required for quick and easy replacement of Mastertemp® and Max-E-Therm® heaters
- 84% thermal efficiency rating and low-NOx design surpasses strict DOE energy-efficiency requirements**
VersaFlo Integrated Bypass technology for JXi available installed from the factory (select models) or as an easy retrofit to any JXi on site.
- Offers up to 20 percent additional energy savings***
- Automatic actuation of flow bypass valve is based on call for heat and does not require human interaction
- The flow bypass valve is integrated into the JXi’s header, requiring no external plumbing modifications
- The hydraulic savings of VersaFlo make it the perfect complement to Versa Plumb®, which reduces plumbing costs and maximizes energy efficiency in the smallest footprint available
Instant Pump Automation.
iQPUMP01 enables app control for Jandy variable-speed pumps. A mobile pump user interface that allows pool professionals to easily install, set up, and control the pump using a smartphone and the iAquaLink app, iQPUMP01’s built-in hotspot technology makes set up and programming simple – even without Internet access. iQPUMP01 is compatible with all Jandy Pro Series variable-speed pumps and doesn’t require a JEP-R user interface or other automation system. No more bending, climbing, and leaning over hot equipment to access a tiny keypad and difficult-to-read display. Installers can program pump cycles, initiate one-touch quick-clean, and service variable-speed pumps remotely to reduce on-site service visits and increase energy efficiency for the pool owner.
- Easy onsite set-up and programming – When on site, installers can wirelessly connect directly to the pump controller, with or without Internet access, using their smartphone and the iAquaLink app
- Anytime, anywhere control – When connected to the web, in addition to easy onsite set-up and programming, pool professionals and owners can control the pump anytime, anywhere through the iAquaLink app
- Simplified onboard user interface – allows servicer to access several key features without their smartphone:
- Quick Clean: runs pump at high speed for short period of time for use with suction vacuums
- Timed Stop mode: temporarily stops the pump for 1-24 hours to allow for servicing
- Timed Run mode: pump will run for a period of time to ensure circulation of added chemicals
- Updated iAquaLink app – Pump can be controlled directly using virtually any iOS or Android smartphone
- Energy-efficient – Pumps can be programmed to run at non-peak energy periods and to run at the minimum speed it needs for cleaning, and heating. Energy consumption can be adjusted to pool’s needs.
Maximum efficiency pool pump. Compact design. Up to 70% quieter.
VS PlusHP is a high performance, energy efficient pool pump, in a compact body. Save over $1,100 in electrical cost savings vs. single-speed pool pumps.* The VS PlusHP is up to 70% quieter for a peaceful backyard.
- Available for sale only at your local pool store. This product can not be purchased online. Features
- Ultra high-efficiency motor – Features a totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) permanent magnet brushless DC motor for cooler operation and extended motor life.
- Quiet – When used at energy-saving lower speeds, the advanced motor design of the VS PlusHP generates up to 70% less noise than single speed pumps.
- Digital controller included* – Two timed speeds/8 speeds total. Remotely mounted controller provides easy access to pump controls. Reliable battery backup ensures time and settings are stored during power outages.
- Auxiliary Circuit – Features an auxiliary circuit that can be used to control other devices such as booster pumps or salt water chlorinators without the need for an additional timeclock.
- Additional Features – Two timed speeds/8 speeds total. Remotely mounted controller provides easy access to pump controls. Reliable battery backup ensures time and settings are stored during power outages.
Fill out the form below so we may
better assist you.
Backyard Pool & Spa Repair Inc
Recognized Among Nation’s Top-performing Contractors by American Home Shield
Call 1-800-794-5840 Today For A FREE Phone Estimate!
Swim Clean & Pristine
Our customer-focused specialists and satisfaction guarantee means we are the only pool professionals you will ever need. Request an estimate today!